Volunteering at the Children’s Art Studio
The Children’s Art Studio is always interested in hearing from volunteers! By giving your time and getting involved in our Volunteer Program, you will gain both teaching experience and art-making skills. This is a great opportunity to accumulate volunteer hours for high school community service or post-secondary studies.
We are currently seeking volunteers to participate in our Art & Yoga Summer Camps. These camps will be located at the Artscape Wychwood Barns at 601 Christie Street and are conveniently located on TTC bus and street car lines.
How to Volunteer:
Send an e-mail to email@example.com, with the subject heading “Volunteer Inquiry”
Please attach the following items:
• Current Resume or CV
• Scanned copy of a Police Clearance Letter/ Police Background Check and First Aid Certificate (dated within the last year)
• Please note: Volunteer applicants must have a current Police Clearance Letter before applying! • Answers to the following questions (in the body of the e-mail)
1) Tell us about yourself and the hours/days you would like to volunteer
2) Why do you want to volunteer at the Children’s Art Studio?
3) What do you value in children’s art education?
4) What do you hope to gain from this opportunity?