Co-op Placement Program
If you are interested in visual arts education and working with children, consider the Children’s Art Studio for your next placement!
The Children’s Art Studio Inc. also provides opportunities for student placements for high-school co-op students and post-secondary students in relevant fields of study. A placement at the Children’s Art Studio Inc. could involve participation in our art programs or camps, developing educational art resources, independent professional development, and even some art-making!
How to Apply:
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject heading “Student Placement Inquiry”.
Please attach the following items:
• Current Resume or CV
• Scanned copy of a Police Clearance Letter/ Police Background Check (dated within the last 2 years)
• Please note: Volunteer applicants must have a current Police Background Check before applying
• Answers to the following questions in the body of the e-mail:
1) Tell me about yourself (indicate your school and program of study)
2) Details about placement (days of the week, number of hours, start/end dates
3) Why do you want to complete a placement at the Children’s Art Studio?
4) What do you value in children’s art education?
5) What do you hope to gain from this opportunity?