Registration Payment Options:
1) E-Transfer Payments emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Cheques made payable to Children’s Art Studio INC
• Registration forms must be signed and submitted with payment at the same time.
• Please make all cheques payable to Children’s Art Studio Inc. Etransfer may be sent to email@example.com
• These fillable PDF registration forms may be filled in on-line, saved as a PDF and either emailed back to us, or printed and posted via Canada Post to the studio.
• Please be sure to sign registration forms either by hand or digitally. Unsigned forms will not be accepted.
• Links to all of our printable PDF forms are listed below. Please make sure to fill out the correct form.
• Prices for each class including HST are listed with the class on the schedule page.
• If your child has any health issues, including food allergies, or behavioral issues please fill out the Health Release Form and submit at the same time as your registration form. Please note that our studio is nut, seed and fish free.
• All cheques must be made payable to Children’s Art Studio Inc.
• Children must be 4 yrs old to register for any of our programs. Children registered under 4 yrs old will not be permitted to attend the program and parents will not be refunded.
Do not email registration to us without payment. Registration forms must be filled completely and signed. You may send/register via email, Canada Post Snail Mail or drop off at the studio. Let us know in advance if you are dropping off at our Artscape Wychwood Barns studio.
Submit a signed and complete PDF registration form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our E-transfer address is email@example.com
Fees are listed on the program page. Funds will not be accepted without a completed signed registration form sent at the same time. Please include security password in your registration email.
Fill and print out a PDF form(see below) and post to our studio. The best address to use is 45 Benson Ave. T.O. ON M6G 4C6
Fees are listed on the program pages.
Parents intending to pay in cash should contact the studio to confirm availability and book an appointment time to come to the studio. Fees are listed on the program page.
Receipts for cheques are given to parents after the first class.
No Refunds or Transfers •
Any and all fees paid are totally non-refundable and non-transferrable in the event of absence of the child under any and all circumstances. Epi-pens must be worn at all times. In the event of a pandemic related closure we may be able to issue a credit only.
Bursaries – Inclusion and Accessibility
The Children’s Art Studio is committed to providing full and partial bursaries to children and youth who have a keen interest in art and art-making practises. Recipients must demonstrate financial need and a commitment to full participation.
The Children’s Art Studio offers a sibling discount to parents registering three or more children at the same time.
Children’s Art Studio Inc.
45 Benson Ave.
Toronto ON M6G 4C6